WEdigi.com: This Policy does not govern our collection of information through any web site, or by any other means, other than through the Site; nor does this Policy govern the collection of information by any of our affiliates, including without limitation, World Export Digital Recordings & Filmworks, Inc., | WEdigi.com Corp`s. (collectively, “Affiliated Entities“) or by third parties.
By using the Site, Users agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If Users do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not use the Site. We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. Users can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes Users acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
The Site is controlled and operated by Company from the United States, and is not intended to subject Company or any Affiliated Entity to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Company does not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. Users are also subject to United States export controls in connection with Users use of the Site and/or Site-related services, and are responsible for any violations of such controls, including without limitation any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the Site and submitting any Personally Identifiable Information, visitors from outside of the United States acknowledge that the Site is subject to United States law and consent to the transfer of Personally Identifiable Information to the United States, which may provide a different level of data security than in their country of residence, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
Note Regarding the Use of the Site by Children: The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that such individuals do not provide Personally Identifiable Information through the Site.
- Other Important Notices Regarding Our Privacy Practices.
- Profiles. We may provide functionality on the Site that allows Users to create a “profile page” (Users “Profile“) and post certain information and materials on Users Profile. Please note that Users Profile, including all PII available in Users Profile, may be accessible to other users. We urge Users to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose Users PII, or any other information, in Users Profile.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF ANY PII USERS DISCLOSE IN USERS PROFILE.
- Information Posted by Visitors. Company may make available through the Site services (for example, message boards, chat functionality and blogs, among other services) to which Users are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information Users disclose through such services or otherwise on the Site becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. In addition, when Users choose to make a posting on such services, certain PII (for example, a link to Users Profile that contains PII), will be available for other users to view. We urge Users to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose Users PII, or any other information, on the Site.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PII USERS VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH THE SITE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES.
- Third Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when Users visit our Site. Please note that these companies may use information (not including Users name, address, email address or telephone number) about Users visit to this Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to Users. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on Users browser. If Users would like more information about this practice and to know Users choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit:
http://www.doubleclick.net/us/corporate/privacy or http://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
- Security. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect PII under our control. Security measures and tools, such as firewalls, are in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect Users PII, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information Users transmit to us through or in connection with the Site or that is stored by us. We also seek to strike a balance between the security of Users data and Users convenience. We do this because we believe that our customers attach value to both. As a result, we will often use a method of communication that is less secure than other, less convenient alternatives. For example, certain data Users send us, including PII, may be sent to us in unencrypted form. Users acknowledge and agree that any information Users transmit through the Site is so transmitted at Users own risk. If Users are concerned that Users PII may be transmitted over the Internet in unencrypted form, please do not provide us with any PII. If Users have reason to believe that Users interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if Users feel that the security of any account Users might have with us has been compromised), Users must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with Section 7. (“Contacting Us,”) below (note that if Users choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
- Opt-Out. If Users would prefer not to receive marketing-related e-mail messages from Company or any particular Affiliated Entity, Users may opt-out of receiving such messages by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the latest such message Users have received from Company or such Affiliated Entity, respectively. Please note that following such “unsubscribe” instructions will opt Users out of receiving marketing-related e-mail messages from the sender of the particular message from which Users initiated the opt-out process, but will not opt Users out of receiving such messages from other senders (including, as applicable, Company, Artist(s) or other Affiliated Entities). Additionally, if Users would like to opt-out of receiving marketing-related e-mail messages from Artist(s) or other third parties with whom we have shared Users PII hereunder, please utilize any opt-out mechanisms set forth in such third parties’ or Artist(s) marketing-related e-mail messages and/or privacy policies, if any.
- Contacting Us. If Users have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected], or please write to the following address:
World Export Digital Recording & Filmworks, Inc., WEdigi.com Legal Department 4062 Peachtree Road, Suite D-411 Atlanta, GA 30319 Attn: Privacy Coordinator Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly Users should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in Users e-mail correspondence with us.
Sincerely Yours, Corporate Officials