THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN Wedigi USERS AND WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS & FILMWORKS INC. (“WEDIGI.COM”) STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEDIGI STORE SERVICE. THIS AGREEMENT – TOGETHER WITH ALL UPDATES, ADDITIONAL TERMS, SOFTWARE LICENSES, AND ALL OF WEDIGI’S RULES AND POLICIES – COLLECTIVELY CONSTITUTE THE “AGREEMENT” BETWEEN Wedigi USERS AND WEDIGI. TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK “AGREE” IF USERS DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK “AGREE,” AND DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. USERS MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AS PRESENTED TO USERS: CHANGES, ADDITIONS, OR DELETIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, AND WEDIGI MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO THE WEDIGI STORE FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
WEdigi is a futuristic digital media store and entertainment web-site that allows Users to purchase (as applicable) from the WEdigi Store with a single click of any compatible input device. When accessing the WEdigi Store on your computer, WEdigi purchasing (as applicable) may be activated for each transaction by pressing the button showing the price of the product, which reveals the “Buy” button. When WEdigi purchasing is activated, clicking the “Buy” button will start the download process. Transactions using WEdigi are subject to these Terms of Sale, including the Refund Policy set forth herein. Using the WEdigi Store Shopping Cart allows you to review and change the Wedigi Products Users have selected for purchase before completing the transaction.
- Definition of the WEdigi Store Service. World Export Digital Recordings & Film Works, Inc., is the provider of the WEdigi Store (the “Service”) that permits you to purchase or lease (as applicable) digital media content, such as sound recordings and videos, games, ring tones and other available merchandise under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
- Age requirements for use of the Service. This Service is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you should review these terms and conditions of service with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these terms and conditions.
- Objectionable Material. Wedigi Users understand that by using the Service, Users may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. Nevertheless, Users agree to use the Service at your sole risk and that World Export/WEdigi shall have no liability to Wedigi Users for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Content types and descriptions are provided for convenience, and Users acknowledge and agree that World Export does not guarantee their accuracy.
- System Requirements. Use of the Service requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended (and is required for Digital Downloads & Video Viewings). Users acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are your responsibility. The Service is not part of any other product or offering, and no purchase or lease (as applicable) or obtaining of any other product shall be construed to represent or guarantee Users access to the Service.
- Policies and Rules. Your use of the Service and transactions made through it are subject to WEdigi’s Terms of Sale at http://www.wedigi.com/salesandrefundpolicy, which can be readily viewed on the Service, and any end-user agreements or other terms and conditions required for use of the Service, all of which are hereby made a part of this Agreement. If you have not already read WEdigi’s Terms of Sale and Refund Policy, Users should do so now.
WEdigi may only use this information and combine it with aggregated information from the WEdigi libraries of other users who also opt-in to this feature, your WEdigi Store purchase history data, aggregated purchase history data from other WEdigi Store users, and other information obtained from third parties, to:
Create personalized playlists for Users from your WEdigi library.
Provide Users with recommendations regarding media and other products and services that Users may wish to purchase.
Provide recommendations regarding products and services to other users.
WEdigi may use this information and combine it with aggregated information from other users who opt-in to this feature, your WEdigi Store purchase history data, your WEdigi Store download data, aggregated application download data from other users, and other information like customer ratings of applications, to:
Provide Users with WEdigi recommendations regarding applications, media, and other products and services that Users may wish to purchase, download, or use.
Provide recommendations to other users.
- Your Information.
Wedigi Users agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Service and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Service (“Registration Data”). Wedigi Users further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. WEdigi may terminate your rights to any or all of the Service if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete. Wedigi Users agree that WEdigi may store and use the Registration Data Users provide (including credit card and PayPal account information) for use in maintaining your accounts and billing fees to your credit card or PayPal account.
- User Account and Security.
- Account and Password. As a registered user of the Service, Users may receive or establish an account (“Account”). Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account. Users should not reveal your Account information to anyone else or use anyone else’s Account. Users are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and Wedigi Users agree to immediately notify WEdigi of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. WEdigi shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
- Security. Wedigi Users agree to comply with such Usage Rules, as further outlined below, and you agree not to violate or attempt to violate any security components. Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by WEdigi for compliance purposes, and WEdigi reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules with or without notice to you. You will not access the Service by any means other than through software that is provided by WEdigi for accessing the Service. You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that you are not authorized to access. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Purchase or Rental of WEdigi Content
- Products Requirements. You acknowledge that use of Products may require the use of other hardware and software products (e.g., the ability to make copies of Products on physical media and render performance of Products on authorized digital player devices), and that such hardware and software is your responsibility. Products may only be downloaded once; after being downloaded, they cannot be replaced if lost for any reason. Once a Product is purchased or leased (as applicable) and you receive the Product, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage the Product, and WEdigi shall be without liability to you in the event of any loss, destruction, or damage.
(i) Your use of the Products is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
(ii) Wedigi Users shall be authorized to use the Products only for personal, noncommercial use.
(iii) and (iv) Intentionally deleted.
(v) Wedigi Users shall be authorized to burn an audio playlist up to one times.
(vi) Wedigi Users shall not be entitled to burn video Products or ring tone Products.
(vii) Wedigi Users shall be entitled to export, burn (if applicable) or copy (if applicable) Products solely for personal noncommercial use.
(viii) Wedigi Users may use only ring tone Products as a musical “ringer” in connection with phone calls.
(ix) Any burning (if applicable) or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to Wedigi Users and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners in any audio or video content, sound recording, underlying musical composition, or artwork embodied in any Product.
(x) Wedigi Users agree that User will not attempt to, or encourage or assist any other person to, circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Service or used to administer the Usage Rules.
(xi) The delivery of Products does not transfer to Users any commercial or promotional use rights in the Products.
(xii) Users may copy, store and burn WEdigi Products as reasonably necessary for personal, noncommercial use.
- Wedigi Users agree that your purchase or lease (as applicable) of Wedigi Products constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use such Products solely in accordance with the Usage Rules, and that any other use of the Products may constitute a copyright infringement. The Usage Rules shall govern your rights with respect to the Products, in addition to any other terms or rules that may have been established between Users and another party. WEdigi reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time.
- Wedigi Users acknowledge that some aspects of the Service, Products, and administering of the Usage Rules entails the ongoing involvement of WEdigi. Accordingly, in the event that WEdigi changes any part of the Service or discontinues the Service, which WEdigi may do at its election, Wedigi Users acknowledge that Users may no longer be able to use Products to the same extent as prior to such change or discontinuation, and that WEdigi shall have no liability to Users in such case.
- e. The Service may offer interactive features that allow you to, among other things, submit or post information, materials or links to third party content on areas of the Service accessible and viewable by other users of the Service and the public. Wedigi Users represent and agree that any use by User of such features, including any information, materials or links submitted or posted by Users, shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable or in poor taste, and that you have obtained all necessary rights, licenses or clearances. Wedigi Users further agree to provide accurate and complete information in connection with your submission or posting of any information or materials on the Service. Moreover, Users hereby grant WEdigi a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use such materials as part of the Service, and in relation to Products, without any compensation or obligation to Wedigi Users.
WEdigi reserves the right not to post or publish any materials, and to delete, remove or edit any material, at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
WEdigi has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any information and materials submitted or posted by Wedigi Users or otherwise available on the Service, to investigate any reported or apparent violation of this Agreement, and to take any action that WEdigi in its sole discretion deems appropriate, including, without limitation, under Section 14 below or under our Copyright Policy.
- Territory. The Service is available to Users only in the United States, and various other approved countries globally and their territories, and possessions. Wedigi Users agree not to use or attempt to use the Service from outside of the available territory, and that WEdigi may use technologies to verify your compliance.
- Agreement to Pay.
- Payment for Products. Wedigi Users agree to pay for all Products User purchase or lease (as applicable) through the Service, and that WEdigi may charge your credit card or PayPal account for any Products purchased or leased (as applicable), and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. ALL Wedigi USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING WEDIGI WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. All fees will be billed to the credit card, or the PayPal account, Users designate during the registration process. If Wedigi Users want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card or PayPal account status, User must change Users credit card or PayPal account information online at the Account Info section of the Service. (There may be a temporary disruption of your access to the Service until WEdigi can verify the validity of the new credit card or PayPal account information.)
- Wedigi reserves the Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. Prices and availability of any Wedigi Products are subject to change at any time.
- Electronic Signatures and Contracts. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. Wedigi USERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS USERS ENTER INTO ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS.
- In order to access and retain your electronic records, Wedigi Users may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
By pre-ordering Products, Wedigi Users are authorizing the WEdigi Store to automatically charge your account and download and/or ship the product when it becomes available. Wedigi Users may cancel your pre-order prior to the time the item becomes available. Pre-orders purchased from your computer can only be managed and downloaded on your computer.
Ring tone Products available for purchase on the WEdigi Store may be purchased only through the WEdigi Store. The eligibility of particular songs for ring tone creation and purchase is subject to change at any time. Indications of ring tone eligibility for particular songs in your WEdigi application are provided solely for convenience, and do not guarantee that the applicable song will be eligible for ring tone creation and purchase at any time in the future. Ringtone Products are subject to specific Usage Rules; please see the WEdigi Store Terms of Service for details.
ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.
The RECORDING(S) are copyrighted and protected under the various laws of the United States, International treaties and other applicable laws. The musical Compositions/Recordings shall remain the sole and exclusive property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS CORPORATION, (Wedigi.com) or its licensors. Use of the Recordings/Images is licensed, not sold, pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
Grant of License and Number of Users.
WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS | (Wedigi): hereby grants Wedigi Users, the non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, right and license to access the Product Use Subscription” and use the RECORDING(S) | “IMAGES”(S) subject to the terms of the Agreement and the Web Site User Agreement. Wedigi USERS ARE GRANTED A ONE (1) PERSON SEAT LICENSE FOR USE OF THE MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS. THIS IS NOT A SIMULTANEOUS USE LICENSE. ONLY ONE (1) USER MAY ACCESS THE PRODUCT USE SUBSCRIPTION OR USE THE COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS / “IMAGES”(S), AS APPLICABLE. EACH USER SHALL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A SEAT LICENSE. SEAT LICENSES SHALL BE REQUIRED FOR ANY ADDITIONAL “USER(S)”. In such cases, please contact our wedigi composition license representative directly at: email@example.com as Wedigi Users will require a multiple seat license.
- Permitted Uses. Users may, subject to Section C below:
- Back up, and store, any of the RECORDING(S) as necessary on a single server for archival, tracking or asset management purposes only. Any copy or archive you make must include copyright notice pursuant to product usage.
- Use the RECORDING(S) in any electronic or multi media, including individual promotional and editorial use, provided such use is not intended to allow the re-distribution or re-use of the MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS without procuring additional non-exclusive seat licenses.
III. Use the MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in any items for personal promotional campaign use, including studio demos, promotional performances, promotional consumer merchandise (CD’s, digital downloads, ringtones, etc.), provided such use is not intended to allow the re-distribution or re-use of the MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS for resale purposes without procuring prior written, documented approval from WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) and MUSIC VAULT PUBLISHING CORPORATION which shall grant you, the non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, right and license to access the Product Use Subscription” for resale use.
- Modify or alter the. RECORDING(S) as necessary for your use, subject to the terms of Section III above and provided that if such modification or alteration constitutes a derivative work, you do not acquire any copyright ownership or equivalent rights in or to any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS, (Wedigi.com) and that you shall only use such derivative work in accordance with this Agreement. If requested by WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) you agree to execute a written assignment of any such rights, including copyrights, at no cost to WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com).
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS for writing song lyrics, music demos, live performances, individual promotional purposes.
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in promotional video, film, or television broadcasts.
VII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in connection with your business or entity, e.g. corporate parties and presentations, except as prohibited below.
VIII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS for any other uses approved in writing by WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) and MUSIC VAULT PUBLISHING CORPORATION.
- Prohibited Uses: You may NOT:
- Sublicense, mass distribute, transfer or assign the rights to any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com).
- Reverse engineer, decompile, translate, or disassemble any part of the any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) except as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto.
III. Copy or reproduce any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com), except as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or watermark from any place where it appears on any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com).
- Display the any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) in any digital format or for any digital use, except in editorial or preliminary demonstrational work, or as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto.. Doing so will be viewed as an attempt to distribute the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in violation of this Agreement.
- Use any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com), or any part of the any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com), as part of a trademark, service mark, or logo. WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) or its licensors retain the full rights to the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS, and therefore you cannot establish your own rights.
VII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS to compete with WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS. WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com). It is the specific intent of this provision to prohibit you from using the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS to Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS, either directly or indirectly with a similar or competing business.
VIII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in a product or service whereby the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS can be used apart from a product or service.
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in any downloadable format intended for multiple distribution including, without limitation, Web site templates, software products, e-greetings, etc., except as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about a special license for such use.
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS, or resell for use, in mobile devices, including but not limited to mobile telephones, handheld game consoles, and PDAs. Such usage is subject to additional licensing fees, except as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto... Please contact email@example.com for information on reseller licenses.
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in any way that could be considered defamatory, pornographic, libelous, immoral, obscene or fraudulent, or illegal, either by making physical changes to it, in the juxtaposition to accompanying musical compositions/recordings, or otherwise.
XII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in any way that include people as part of any sensitive subject matters, as determined by WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS
(Wedigi.com). Sensitive subject use pertains to both commercial and editorial uses.
Availability of COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS does not grant the right to use COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in any sensitive subject matters.
XIII. Stockpile, download, or otherwise store COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS not used during the Product Use Subscription term for future use.
Sales and Refund Policy
The following operational policies represents the terms of sale that regulate your purchases at the Wedigi Store. The regulated policies establishes your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases of WEdigi’s product and their warranties. Your placement of an order at the Wedigi Store comprises your agreement which these regulated policies apply to the order you place at the Wedigi Store.
To review more info about WEdigi’s return and refund policy, please review the following. There may be restriction with regards to your right to return and obtain a refund for purchased products.
Hours of Operation
For more specifications on merchant product and pricing information, the Wedigi Store Direct sales Associate Specialist are available to assist you 7 days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Pacific time, at (470-223-8745).
For pending order status information or other customer service assistance with an previous order you had placed with the Wedigi Online Store, please visit wedigi.com/support/store or contact Wedigi Store Customer Service by phone at 470-223-8745, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., or Saturday – Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific time.
Sales to End Users Only
The Wedigi Store sells and ships products to Wedigi end user customers only. Wedigi end users may not purchase Wedigi products for resale. Wedigi reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel your order if Wedigi suspects any Wedigi end users are purchasing products for resale.
Electronic Software Downloads
Wedigi User Account Holders, can select downloadable wedigi media products and merchandise for purchase at the Wedigi Store. Upon checkout, Wedigi will obtain an authorization from the credit card Wedigi Users have provided the Wedigi Store. Once Wedigi receives the credit card authorization, Wedigi will email the Wedigi User a link so you can begin downloading your media or purchase confirmation of your physical merchandise to be shipped. Upon completion of Users media download, Wedigi will send User an email acknowledgment of Users purchase.
Wedigi will charge sales tax for downloaded media purchases if local law in the jurisdiction where you reside requires Wedigi to do so.
Proof of Purchase
Wedigi will send you a confirmation of your order via email if you have included an valid email address with your order. If you have not included an valid email address, you will receive a confirmation of your order by regular mail when your order is shipped.
Wedigi allows you to make your purchases using any of the payment methods described below.
The Wedigi Store accepts credit cards, payment through your PayPal account and Wedigi Cards as forms of payment. Billing to your credit card or to your PayPal account occurs at the time of purchase (as applicable) or shortly thereafter.
Credit, Debit, and Check Cards
Whether you order online or phone in your order to WEdigi, you may pay by credit, debit, or check card.
The Wedigi Online Store U.S. accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit, debit, or check cards associated with a billing address within most World Wide-International territories.
Combining Credit, Debit, Check, and Wedigi Gift Cards,
Wedigi Users may use more than one credit, debit or charge (or combination of all) to pay for anything Wedigi currently sells. Users can pay with two credit cards by indicating the amount to place on Users primary card. The remaining balance will be paid automatically to Users second card.
In addition to the price of your purchases, Wedigi will charge you sales tax based on your shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is billed. If the sales tax rate for the state to which your order is being shipped changes before the product is shipped, the rate in effect at the time your order is invoiced will apply. The proof of purchase that Wedigi mails to you will include any applicable sales tax.
Please see policies for shipping options upon submitting order for shipping.
Order Processing – Product Availability
The approximated shipment date of your order is subject to product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time (not including time of transit). Currently we are only taking Pre-Orders for all merchandise orders. All merchandise orders will be shipped within 1-4 weeks or no later the 6 weeks from the date of full payment or full authorization of the Users credit card payment(s).
Wedigi ships some wedigi merchandise products from locations outside the United States. Next Business Day shipping is not available on products shipped from outside the United States.
If you have not received your order within 6-weeks from date of completion of order approval please Contact the Wedigi Store Customer Service at (470-223-8745) for order status information or visit: wedigi.com/order status
The Wedigi Store overall goal is to establish attractive industry level prices on current Wedigi products, structured Sale and third-party products. Your overall all inclusive order price will include the price of the product on the day of purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. Wedigi reserves the right to change any related prices for products presented within the Wedigi Store at any time and explicitly to correct pricing errors that appear on the Wedigi Store.
Return and Refund Policy
There are no returns or exchanges for Wedigi Products, but all of Wedigi Merchandise Products are covered by Wedigi’s Money Back Guarantee.
Wedigi Money Back Guarantee
Wedigi guarantee that you will get the Wedigi product item(s) you ordered or get 100% of your money back. You can contact Wedigi direct at 470-223-8745 to speak with a customer service representative if you are experiencing any unwanted issues with any transaction.
If for some reason you haven’t received your product order, or the product order is not received as described, Wedigi will refund your purchase price plus original shipping on all purchased Wedigi Merchandise Products only.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Wedigi is not responsible for typographical errors. Wedigi reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Wedigi Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Wedigi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Wedigi Store at any time.
- Wedigi may make changes to any products or services offered at the Wedigi Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Wedigi Store with respect to products and services may not be updated at time of purchase, and Wedigi required to update the information provided at the Wedigi Store for any such applicable products and services.
- Wedigi reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Wedigi Store, or to any portion of the Wedigi Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Wedigi Store, or any portion of the Wedigi Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Wedigi Store, or any portion of the Wedigi Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Wedigi Store are governed by Georgia law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Wedigi employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Wedigi Store’s operational policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned operational policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- WEdigi’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these operational policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Wedigi of any provision or any right it has to enforce these operational policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Wedigi and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these operational policies.
- Wedigi’s operational policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- The Wedigi Store provides access to Wedigi World Wide International data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Wedigi products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Wedigi in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
The WEdigi Store makes every effort to provide a broad content offering. For this reason, WEdigi reserves the right to change content options without notice. On occasion, a Product may become unavailable following a transaction but prior to download and/or shipping. Your sole remedy in such cases is a refund of the price paid for the unavailable Product. Please contact WEdigi Store Customer Service for assistance in such cases (see below).
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH ORDERS – WEDIGI STORE CUSTOMER SERVICE
For assistance with billing questions or other order inquiries, Wedigi Users can contact Wedigi customer service by visiting the following URL http://www.wedigi.com; then click on the contact access link option at the bottom of the site page. Wedigi will reply to all email correspondences within a respectful and timely manner.
WEDIGI CONTENT USAGE RULES
Your use of any Products purchased or leased (as applicable) from the WEdigi Store is conditioned upon Users prior acceptance of the Terms of Service, including, without limitation, the Usage Rules set forth therein.
WEdigi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the WEdigi Store at any time. Customers are encouraged to review the Terms of Sale on a periodic basis for modifications.
All transactions on the WEdigi Store are governed by Georgia law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. Risk of loss and title for all electronically delivered transactions pass to the purchaser or leaser (as applicable) in Georgia upon electronic transmission to the recipient. No WEdigi employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the WEdigi Store’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- Delivery of Products/Interrupted Delivery of WEdigi Products/Technical Problems. On occasion, technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of your Wedigi Product. Your exclusive and sole remedy with respect to Product that is not delivered within a reasonable period will be either replacement of such Product, or refund of the price paid for such Product, as determined by WEdigi.
- Intellectual Property.
- Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to Products, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the Service, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by World Export and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted hereunder. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Service in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
- Removal of Wedigi Content or Other Materials. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Wedigi and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Wedigi Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Service at any time without notice. In no event will Wedigi be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Wedigi Products, content or materials under this Agreement. Wedigi may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Service, in any case and without notice or liability.
- Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the Service, including but not limited to, the WEdigi Store (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources), and software, are owned by World Store and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT FOR USE OF THE SERVICE AS PERMITTED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
- Trademarks. Wedigi, the Wedigi logo, Wedigi, and other Wedigi trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of World Export Digital Recordings & Film works Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- Album Cover Art. As an account holder of the Service in good standing, WEdigi may provide Users with limited access to download Certain album cover art for music stored in the WEdigi Library of your WEdigi application, subject to availability. Such access is provided as an accommodation only, and Wedigi does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for such album cover art or your use thereof. You may only access album cover art (to the extent available) for music for which you are the lawful owner of a legal copy. Album cover art is provided for personal, noncommercial use only. Wedigi Users agree that User will not use album cover art in any manner that would infringe or violate these Terms of Service or the rights of any other party, and that Wedigi is not in any way responsible for any such use by User.
- Termination by World Export (wedigi.com) If User fail, or World Export suspects that User have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to make payment of fees due, failure to provide World Export with a valid credit card or with accurate and complete Registration Data, failure to safeguard your Account information, violation of the Usage Rules or any license to the software, or infringement or other violation of third parties’ rights, World Export, at its sole discretion, without notice to User may: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or Users Account, and User will remain liable for all amounts due under UsersAccount up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) terminate the license to the software; and/or (iii) preclude access to the Service (or any part thereof).
- Termination of the Service. World Export (wedigi.com) reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to Users, and World Export will not be liable to User or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
- General Compliance with Laws. The Service is controlled and operated by World Export (wedigi.com) from its offices in the United States. User agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Service.
- Enforcement of These Terms. World Export (wedigi.com) reserves the right to takes steps World Export believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to World Export’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to Users use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that Users use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights). Users agree that World Export has the right, without liability to Users, to disclose any Registration Data and/or Account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as World Export believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to World Export ‘s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to Users use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that Users use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
- No Responsibility for Third-Party Materials or Web sites. Certain content, Products, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. In addition, World Export (wedigi.com) may provide links to certain third-party Web sites. User acknowledge and agree that World Export is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or Web sites. World Export does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Links to other Web sites are provided solely as a convenience to Users. Users agree that User will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that World Export is not in any way responsible for any such use by User.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations.
- WORLD EXPORT (wedigi.com) DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT USERS USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND USER AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WEDIGI MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO USER.
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USERS USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE IS AT USERS SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO USER THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY WEDIGI) PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR USERS USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
- IN NO CASE SHALL WORLD EXPORT (wedigi.com), ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM USERS USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO USERS USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, WORLD EXPORT ‘S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WORLD EXPORT (wedigi.com) SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY USER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT USER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USERS SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT USERS SOLE RISK, AND WORLD EXPORT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO USER FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
- WORLD EXPORT (wedigi.com) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND WEDIGI DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. PRODUCTS CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED ONCE; AFTER BEING DOWNLOADED, THEY CANNOT BE REPLACED IF LOST FOR ANY REASON. USER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP USERS OWN SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR RENTED FROM THE WEDIGI STORE THAT ARE STORED IN YOUR SYSTEM.
- Waiver and Indemnity. BY USING THE SERVICE, USER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD WORLD EXPORT, (wedigi.com) ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF USERS BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, USERS USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY WORLD EXPORT AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT USER CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM WORLD EXPORT, (wedigi.com) ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN USER, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE USERS ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF WORLD EXPORT’S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
- Updates/Changes. World Export (wedigi.com) reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as “Additional Terms”) will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Users continued use of the WEdigi Store following will be deemed to constitute Users acceptance of any and all such Additional Terms. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
- Notices. World Export (wedigi.com) may send Users a notice with respect to the Service by sending an email message to the email address listed in Users World Export Account contact information, by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address listed in Users World Export Account contact information, or by a posting on the WEdigi Store. Notices shall become effective immediately.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of Georgia, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern these Terms of Service and Users use of the Service. Users use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. User expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with World Export or relating in any way to Users use of the Service resides in the courts of the State of Georgia.
- Miscellaneous. (a) The Site and Services may be used and accessed solely for lawful purposes. User agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treatises and regulations in connection with Users use of the Site and Services. In addition, without limitation, User agree that User will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Site and Services:
(i) Disable, hack, circumvent or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Company content or materials;
(ii) Use any metadata, meta tags or other hidden text utilizing a Wedigi name, trademark, URL or product name;
(iii) Upload, submit, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, so-called pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation;
(iv) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting or in any way use the Site or Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
(v) Upload, submit, post, email, or otherwise transmit, via the Site or Services, any Recordings or other materials that are, in the sole opinion of Company, unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, harassing, defamatory or hateful or that contain objects or symbols of hate, invade the privacy of any third party, contain nudity (including, without limitation, any pornography, erotica, child pornography or child erotica), are deceptive, threatening, abusive, inciting of unlawful action, defamatory, libelous, vulgar or violent or constitute hate speech or are otherwise objectionable;
(vi) Destroy, interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, any web pages available on the Site, servers or networks connected to the Site or the technical delivery systems of Company’s providers or break any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
(vii) Attempt to scan, probe or test the vulnerability of any Company system or network or breach, impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting and providing security for the Site or Services;
(viii) Attempt to decompile, disassemble, decipher or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Services;
(ix) Attempt to search, meta-search or access the Site with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by Company or other generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari), including, without limitation, any software that sends queries to the Site to determine how a website or web page ranks;
(x) Collect or store personal data about other users of the Site or Services without their express and explicit permission;
(xi) Misrepresent or impersonate Users affiliation with any person or entity, through pretext or some other form of social engineering or otherwise commit fraud;
(xii) Use the Site or Services in any manner not permitted by the Terms of Service; or
(xiii) Instruct or encourage any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to breach and/or violate any of the Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and World Export (wedigi.com) and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and World Export. Users also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. World Export’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. World Export will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
Last updated: May 22th, 2019